Thursday, October 13, 2011

Back on the DT over at Mad for Markers

Good Morning all, first I would like to thank Sammi for asking me if I would like to come back on the team, which didn't take much thinking about lol!  Absolutely loved being part of the team, such an amazing bunch of girls, so wonderful to be back. 

Today I thought I would show you a couple more of the projects we made at the Conference, the first is the Mad for Markers Logo on a candle, didn't burn my fingers too much lol!  Thought I would try stripey tights.

 the back
Rosanna's bunny cnndle hopped into the post too lol!  Rosanna made her candle

using the stamp she won playing one of the games, she wasted no time getting it inked lol! I think she did an amazing job.

and finally the front cover of our colouring book, just love this new logo


Copics used
Hair - V09, V17, V20, V25, 
Skin/Eyes - E000, E00, B24, G05
Clothes - R81, R83, R85, R89, B93, B95, B97,
Markers - C2, C3, FYR1, FRV1, FV2, Y06
(think I have remembered them all)

Better get going, granny and I are off to work, then some food shopping, for the teenage sleepover at the weekend.  You may like to see Tuesday's post showing the handbag/purse invitations I made, quite chuffed with them lol!

Thank you for stopping by, happy colouring, take careX:)

15 comments:

  1. Yeah Annette! So happy you are back on the team! I love seeing all your beautiful creations!!! Mandi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Annette

    I have never decorated candles .. .. must give it a try sometime as these look fantastic.

    I hope your teenage sleepover goes well. The invitations looked brilliant.

    Have a good weekend.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry Annette .. .. I forgot to say well done on returning to the Mad for Markers DT. It is always lovely to be amongst friends.

    Have fun.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Annette these are totally FAB, what super work you have done, love them all.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are just beautiful,I love decorated candles.......fabulous logo too!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello me sweet lady!! :) First, congrats on being back on the team!! I'm sure they're thrilled to have you with them again!!

    Your candle is so adorable!! :) Love the image too!! How cute is that!! I've been a tad bit busy lately, but it's great to catch up with hun..I do follow you!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Annette,just stopping back to say thankyou for wishing Lyndall well,it's nice to know that many people still care!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous! I love all the candles and other projects.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Annette, not sure how I missed your post...thanks for the visit. You have these candles down pat. Great colouring. Congrats on being back on the DT. What fun.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The candles came up so well didnt they! So easy to do too. Dont work too hard : ) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh your candles look great!! I haven't done that in a while, I think I am going to have to make some for Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is adorable,great coloring...hope you have a super day!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fab job on your creations Annette! I love how you did the candles :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. these are fab! I have had them on my musttry list for ages.
    love teen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a message, it is very much appreciated and certainly brings a smile to my face, happy crafting, take care, Annette X:)