Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I am asking again - Noah

Hi all, just a quick post, should have got this done last night but had a few computer glitches. Anyway this is a card I am sending to Noah (5), he is terminally ill at the end stages of cancer, his family believe he will not make the actual holidays so he has made an early Christmas wish to receive as many cards as possible, just brought tears to my eyes, how lucky some of us are!

You can find out more http://www.snopes.com/inboxermedical/biorkman.asp

Postal address
C/O Scott Biorkman
3480 Petoskey Way
Milford
MI 48380

Many thanks, take careX:)

2 comments:

  1. Soo sad, sometmes life is too cruel. Having just yelled at my son for NOT being asleep and getting up AGAIN at 10.30 I'm feeling I should just go and give him a hug!
    I'm sure your card will bring some joy to Noah.
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sad Annette you are a gorgeous person, your card is so cute I'm sure he'll love it.
    Hugs, Kel x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a message, it is very much appreciated and certainly brings a smile to my face, happy crafting, take care, Annette X:)