Friday, September 11, 2009

Fifth Avenue watercolouring practice

Hi all, this will be the first of three posts, being having a play the last couple of weeks with water colouring, using my Fifth Avenue set, then tried to put them together as cards challenging myself to use ribbon and dsp, still got a lot to learn.
This is for a friends 80th who loves to garden.
and thought I would show you some of the disasters, but, I was always taught if you don't succeed at first try and try again, I am sure many of you have been told this LOL.
Really would like to get the bright orange on a card next, originally wanted to use it with my purple (think the purple needs to be deeper) as I love these two colours together but just didn't work, so will come back to that another time.
Thanks for looking, Happy Crafting, Take Care, AnnetteX:)

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful work Annette. I have seen all three samples just absolutely gorgeous. I love this technique too.

    Liam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try, Try again and look at the gorgeous result! I love every single one of your cards made with this set, all so different, love it! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a message, it is very much appreciated and certainly brings a smile to my face, happy crafting, take care, Annette X:)