Friday, September 11, 2009

Danni's Dream: Flutter By Wednesday #74 Challenge

Hi all, this card is for Danni's Dream: Flutter By Wednesday #74, you have to create a card with a fairy or butterfly on, using Danni's favourate colour pink, and I have a friends birthday coming up soon who just loves pink too! Must say a big thankyou to Debbie for being so generous at stamp camp and taught me how to use her cuttlebug or one of those machines and I came away with several embossed Flower images, sorry can't remember the name, LOL, what am I like! For those who haven't visited her blog check it out, she has some fantastic creations.
Thanks for looking, Happy Crafting, Take Care, AnnetteX:)

2 comments:

  1. That is a gorgeous card!! Wow!! Wonderful job! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty...I just love the sets you used! Thanks for playing the Flutter By challenge with us this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a message, it is very much appreciated and certainly brings a smile to my face, happy crafting, take care, Annette X:)