Friday, September 4, 2009

BLOG AWARD from ALICIA



How pretty is this! The lovely Alicia from Time to Create has kindly nominated me for this lovely award. Wow I am so chuffed:)

Instructions are to list five things I like and send this on to five more blogs that I like to see.

Things I like:

Spending time with my new crafting/blogging friends

Spending quality time with my family and friends

Peace and Quiet - for thinking and creating or reading a good book

Walking along the beach

The end of the evening to sit down with a glass of wine with hubby (which doesn't happen to often as he has his laptop and I seem to be blogging or crafting)

Now the extremely difficult part, everyone I follow deserves this award but, I am going to give it to the latest people that I have found, (Alicia was one of them), in alphabetical order

Chris - Twinkles Glow with Stamps

Lyn - Blackdragon's Crafts

Melissa - Creating from the Heart

Priscilla - "priscillastyles"

Teri - Teri's Cards and Toppers

Check these girls out (including the ones on my places for inspiration) they have fantastic blogs with links to more fantastic blogs, spent a good few hours the other night blogging and just completely lost track of time, but seen some extremely beautiful creations.

Thanks for looking, happy crafting, take careX:)

3 comments:

  1. Aw, thanks hun! Kind of you to think of me amonget all the other crafty ladies out there.
    Have a great day!
    Hugs,
    Teri xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you so much..I will post this on my Awards post on my blog.. I will do it after the holiday weekend. Have a fantastic weekend and think you so much for thinking of me..that was super sweet of you.
    Priscilla
    MMSC Hostess

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so sweet Annette!! Thanks so much for thinking of me. I feel so honored! I enjoy seeing your creations here as well as reading your wonderful comments! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a message, it is very much appreciated and certainly brings a smile to my face, happy crafting, take care, Annette X:)