Sunday, August 16, 2009

New Home and 1st Birthday

Hi again, I made these cards in the week, the first is for our friends little girls 1st birthday, won't go into all the blurb as I am sure many of you know this stamp set!!

This card was made for friends moving into their new home, just cross with myself in my haste to get if finished forgot to put home sweet home on the roof, for the life of me I couldn't think what was missing only when I looked at the photo I realised, too late then!!
Thanks for looking, happy crafting, take care X:)

2 comments:

  1. What great card's. I so love the house one. Very clever little girl you are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got to see th ehouse card in the flesh yesterday, very impressive! You have been busy I see! Some great work here

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a message, it is very much appreciated and certainly brings a smile to my face, happy crafting, take care, Annette X:)